As the neighborhoods in close proximity to Denver are becoming more crowded and pricey, would-be buyers are flocking further from the city to check out up and coming areas where prices may be a
Decluttering Essential For Successful Sales
- Do I have something like this that fills the same purpose?
- If this is a duplicate, which one is in the best condition, is of the best quality and will last the longest?
- Does this item need repairs?
- Does this item save me money or fulfill some essential need?
- Why does this object live in my house and is this the best place for it?
If you’re tackling the kitchen first, keep these tips in mind.Kitchen:
- Eliminate rarely-used gadgets that only serve one purpose
- Haul the food and spices out of your cabinets and toss anything that’s expired, contaminated or moldy.
- Toss out any excess food storage containers.
- Once you start putting things back, keep only the toaster, coffeemaker and maybe a couple of canisters on the counter.
Potential buyers don’t care to see your hairbrush, toothbrush or razor in what could possibly end up being their bathroom.If your home is on the market, think of your bathroom as a hotel bathroom – shrink your supplies and stash your everyday items out of sight when you’re showing your home
Ray and Carla have been working as a team since 1995. Carla’s extensive knowledge of the Denver area real estate market not only includes over 35 years as a Real Estate Broker Associate but also in....
Latest Blog Posts
With low inventory and high home prices in Denver, first-time buyers are often overwhelmed with how quickly homes sell and discouraged with the lack of options for their first starter house. It’s
Once run down and somewhat undesirable, Overland, Denver’s very first settlement, is now in the midst of an overhaul as once-empty storefronts along South Broadway fill out with a variety of