As Denver residents know all too well, the Mile High City is experiencing growth and expansion like we’ve never seen before. If you’re considering jumping into homeownership, according to
Denver Home Sales In October Sets Record
- 5,452 homes placed under, a 17.9 percent jump from the 4,624 in October 2012 and a 2.2 percent gain from the 5,337 in September.
- 4,628 home closings, a 13 percent gain from the 4,095 in October 2012 and a 2.2 percent decline from the 4,730 in September.
- The average price of a single-family home closed was $332,184, up slightly from the $331,382 in September and about 9 percent higher than the $304,237 in October 2012.
- The median, or middle, price of a single-family home closed rose to $275,000, up 7.8 percent from the $255,000 in October 2012, and down slightly from $277,000 in September.
- Year-to-date, 61,515 homes were placed under contract, a 24.5 percent increase from the 49,429 in the first 10 months of 2010.
- Closings through October rose by 20.6 percent to 47,295 from 39,207.
Ray and Carla have been working as a team since 1995. Carla’s extensive knowledge of the Denver area real estate market not only includes over 35 years as a Real Estate Broker Associate but also in....
Latest Blog Posts
It’s a bit of a double-edged sword in Denver for sellers. If you’re headed elsewhere, now is a great time to sell, but if you’re looking to relocate within the Denver metro area, depending on