As a first time home buyer, you may think you’ve only got a handful of financing options to choose from when selecting your first property. However, there are actually several options to choose
Decluttering Essential For Successful Sales
- Do I have something like this that fills the same purpose?
- If this is a duplicate, which one is in the best condition, is of the best quality and will last the longest?
- Does this item need repairs?
- Does this item save me money or fulfill some essential need?
- Why does this object live in my house and is this the best place for it?
If you’re tackling the kitchen first, keep these tips in mind.Kitchen:
- Eliminate rarely-used gadgets that only serve one purpose
- Haul the food and spices out of your cabinets and toss anything that’s expired, contaminated or moldy.
- Toss out any excess food storage containers.
- Once you start putting things back, keep only the toaster, coffeemaker and maybe a couple of canisters on the counter.
Potential buyers don’t care to see your hairbrush, toothbrush or razor in what could possibly end up being their bathroom.If your home is on the market, think of your bathroom as a hotel bathroom – shrink your supplies and stash your everyday items out of sight when you’re showing your home
Ray and Carla have been working as a team since 1995. Carla’s extensive knowledge of the Denver area real estate market not only includes over 35 years as a Real Estate Broker Associate but also in....
Latest Blog Posts
So you’ve decided to start looking at homes in Denver. You may think the first step is to hop on the MLS and see what’s available, but do you even know how much house you can afford? That’s
While falling mortgage rates have put some energy back into existing home sales, new home purchases are taking a hit. According to Robert Dietz, chief economist at the National Association of