According to a recent market trends report from the Denver Metro Association of Realtors, sellers listed 5,425 homes on the market in October, which is a 10.1% drop from September. It’s the
Denver Home Sales In October Sets Record
- 5,452 homes placed under, a 17.9 percent jump from the 4,624 in October 2012 and a 2.2 percent gain from the 5,337 in September.
- 4,628 home closings, a 13 percent gain from the 4,095 in October 2012 and a 2.2 percent decline from the 4,730 in September.
- The average price of a single-family home closed was $332,184, up slightly from the $331,382 in September and about 9 percent higher than the $304,237 in October 2012.
- The median, or middle, price of a single-family home closed rose to $275,000, up 7.8 percent from the $255,000 in October 2012, and down slightly from $277,000 in September.
- Year-to-date, 61,515 homes were placed under contract, a 24.5 percent increase from the 49,429 in the first 10 months of 2010.
- Closings through October rose by 20.6 percent to 47,295 from 39,207.
Ray and Carla have been working as a team since 1995. Carla’s extensive knowledge of the Denver area real estate market not only includes over 35 years as a Real Estate Broker Associate but also in....
Latest Blog Posts
According to a recent analysis from the Denver Business Journal, the average Denver County home has produced dramatically higher returns on investment over the past ten years when compared to the