According to a recent report from the Denver Metro Association of Realtors (DMAR), Denver metro home inventory is up 7 percent from last month, and more than 16 percent year over year. That’s
Decluttering Essential For Successful Sales
- Do I have something like this that fills the same purpose?
- If this is a duplicate, which one is in the best condition, is of the best quality and will last the longest?
- Does this item need repairs?
- Does this item save me money or fulfill some essential need?
- Why does this object live in my house and is this the best place for it?
If you’re tackling the kitchen first, keep these tips in mind.Kitchen:
- Eliminate rarely-used gadgets that only serve one purpose
- Haul the food and spices out of your cabinets and toss anything that’s expired, contaminated or moldy.
- Toss out any excess food storage containers.
- Once you start putting things back, keep only the toaster, coffeemaker and maybe a couple of canisters on the counter.
Potential buyers don’t care to see your hairbrush, toothbrush or razor in what could possibly end up being their bathroom.If your home is on the market, think of your bathroom as a hotel bathroom – shrink your supplies and stash your everyday items out of sight when you’re showing your home
Ray and Carla have been working as a team since 1995. Carla’s extensive knowledge of the Denver area real estate market not only includes over 35 years as a Real Estate Broker Associate but also in....
Latest Blog Posts
According to Realtor.com, our very own Colorado Springs came in second on the “2018 Top 10 Hottest ZIP Codes” list. The rankings come from an analysis of 32,000 ZIP codes, based on the time it
Two of Denver’s suburbs made the "Best Places to live in America" list, compiled by Money magazine and Realtor.com. Highlands Ranch came in at #8, while Broomfield took the #18 spot.According to